dinner diva background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bacon Wrapped Pork-Tenderloin

Okay, I think this is going to be the yummiest DD dinner I've contributed yet. We had our pork tenderloin for Easter lunch, and it was AMAZING!!!

Pork Tenderloin
bacon
Tony Chachere's Original Seasoning

Defrost tenderloin in fridge overnight.

-Preheat oven to 350
-Wrap tenderloin with bacon
-Season with Tony Chachere's and place in a pan deep enough to place foil over the top
-Cook for 2-2 1/2 hours depending on your oven

ENJOY! I'm also sending everyone home with a can of baked beans.

4 comments:

  1. My bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin smells INCREDIBLE right now! Can't wait to eat in approximately 30 minutes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized I forgot to post about this incredible meal! It was so good we ate it all!!! :) We want more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I'm glad you guys liked it. It's one of our favorites. How long did you cook it for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We cooked for 2 hours and it was nice and juicy! :) Yum! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! :)

    ReplyDelete